The info below is valid for all supported Smart TV's platforms up to date and future platforms.
Make sure you have the app installed on the TV and fully started atleast once in the past 6 months.
Please type in the SOFTWARE ID when buying or trying a License!
To get the Software (App) ID address that you need to register your TV:
- Press OK/Center key on the Remote as soon as you see Loading Portal.
- On some TV Remotes you need to press any of the ARROW keys instead of Center key.
- Go to System Settings
- Go to Device Info.
- Use Software ID (former Software MAC) on the registration page
- Software ID (former Software MAC) can be different from the TV's actual MAC address!
- You will see your Software ID used for app license and the app server you use in your region.
- Virtual MAC is the one your IPTV Provider needs to activate subscription on.
- Please note that Providers needs to white-list (unlock) the app's server IP's in order to guarantee it will function correctly. Click for more info.